Janice Hall Ormsby, DDS
“The purpose of my practice is to prevent disease, treat illness, and restore self-confidence by providing high-quality care in a state-of-the-art environment with careful attention to detail and deep personal respect. We take special interest in helping the fearful patient, who may be avoiding dental treatment,” says Dr. Ormsby.
Dr. Ormsby is board certified and provides cutting-edge cosmetic, sedation, and general dentistry for adults and seniors.
Dr. Ormsby has trained with some of the world’s most prominent anxiety-free dental specialists. She is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation and recognized as one of Upstate New York’s leading dentists for people who want to snooze through their dental treatment. Jan has been in practice in Ithaca, New York, for over 30 years and serves hundreds of patients that previously neglected their dental health.
Credentials and Memberships
- General Practice Residency at Buffalo General Hospital
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Tompkins County Dental Society
- Member of Ithaca Chamber of Commerce
- LD Pankey Institute Alumna
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation